THE VIRTUAL VOICE
How to become more effective and eloquent as an online speaker
This workshop helps improve online communication skills by developing a more thorough understanding of the voice as a critical communication tool. By using performance practices for effective vocal production as well as science surrounding the voice, the focus is on skill-building for vocal use in online meetings in order to diminish barriers to effective communication.
As a result, professionals can expect to:
* understand how vocal sound it is affected by online meeting platforms.
* adapt more easily in situations where vocal clarity is diminished by technology.
* develop greater range of expression and fluency in online vocal communication.
* experience less need for repeated content and follow-up statements in online meetings.
* enjoy shorter, more effective meetings.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, WATCH OUR INTRO BELOW